Improve the safety of your employees and customers.
Typically used in building entryways, the FirstLine kiosk scans users' wrists for elevated body temperature. If the body temperature is high, the device notified the user and sends an alert to management staff via email or to the remote management application. Temperature alerts from the device are sent in real-time to the remote management application, where they are displayed on the monitoring console for security staff to take appropriate action.
FirstLine Temperature Scanner benefits include:
- Visual and audible alerts.
- Identification if a person isn’t wearing a mask.
- A customizable COVID-19
questionnaire that users can answer via
touchscreen or smartphone with QR code.
- Image and temperature data storage in CMS
system for reporting.
- Customizable alerts to provided
- Centigrade or Fahrenheit readings.
- RFID reader and door access
To find the temperature scanner that's right for your business, contact us today!